Friday 9th December 2011
Had a nice chilled start to the day - have been named a 'Flashpacker' from a couple of Oz lads last night, as apparently I am not quite as slumming it as everyone else, haha!! But I am slumming it by my standards! I am trying........!!
However, this was proved correct when Sofia and I went for a cappucino and rasin toast in a rather nice cafe for breakfast.....!! We are a bad influence on each other! Guess I am supposed to be living off pot noodles and goon for the rest of my trip, just not sure I have it in me!
But, it is very expensive here, so I do need to really watch my money as it soon disappears.
Anyway, after a lovely 5* breakfast, the rest of the day was spend chilling by yet another lagoon. Really pretty surroundings and the UK girls (Clare and Rachel) met us. After a hard day sunbathing we had my first Oz BBQ which was great, and we were very good only spending $5 each on food..... hmmmm!!
Back to do some laundry, again an interesting experience, and then bed as up at 7am to catch our boat for the Whitsundays trip, yippeee!!
Had a nice chilled start to the day - have been named a 'Flashpacker' from a couple of Oz lads last night, as apparently I am not quite as slumming it as everyone else, haha!! But I am slumming it by my standards! I am trying........!!
However, this was proved correct when Sofia and I went for a cappucino and rasin toast in a rather nice cafe for breakfast.....!! We are a bad influence on each other! Guess I am supposed to be living off pot noodles and goon for the rest of my trip, just not sure I have it in me!
But, it is very expensive here, so I do need to really watch my money as it soon disappears.
Anyway, after a lovely 5* breakfast, the rest of the day was spend chilling by yet another lagoon. Really pretty surroundings and the UK girls (Clare and Rachel) met us. After a hard day sunbathing we had my first Oz BBQ which was great, and we were very good only spending $5 each on food..... hmmmm!!
Back to do some laundry, again an interesting experience, and then bed as up at 7am to catch our boat for the Whitsundays trip, yippeee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment