Tuesday, 6 December 2011

It's a long way to Oz.....

Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th December 2011



Well all day Saturday and Sunday was spent either sat in an airport or in the sky! I know this pic isn't great but considering I was in the air for the most of two days thought this was a nice shot.  I fell asleep as soon as I got on my Cairns flight but briefly woke as we flew over the gold cost :-)

I was travelling for over 28 hrs from Dubai, but I made it safe and sound and in one piece!!

Got on my bus to Gilligans (my first hostel) and I could of cried when I was en route and also when I checked in.  Mainly due to nerves and being way over tired...! But once in my room and greeted by three very hot, Swedish girls (guys would be very jealous, haha!) who were very friendly, everything seemed to be OK.

Went for dinner and booked the next two days tours with one of the girls - Great Barrier Reef and Cape Tribulation (oldest rainforest in the world!) So, I am now very excited for this little adventure of mine :)

Oh, and it is BOILING here, totally forgot it was Decemeber, yeah baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment