I had the best night sleep I have had the whole time I have been in Australia so woke up feeling pretty refreshed today!
Jo and I are desperate to do some exercise so before breakfast we head out to Hyde Park and we do some of my bootcamp exercises – loving it! The plan is to now do this every morning whilst in Sydney, get me in shape for New Zealand.
The rest of the day is just spent chilling out, Mcd’s free WiFi over a coffee and then back to do some backpacker cooking – brown rice and veg!!
We had a girl’s night out tonight! Met up with another girl from Fraser Island trip and Steph came to play too. We cracked open the goon as we have to go out, disco dance and not spend a penny whilst doing it……
Tomorrow I need to sort my trips out. I really want to the climb over Harbour Bridge and possibly do the Blue Mountains. I also need to head to the beaches so hopefully the sun will continue to shine. Jo, Amy and I have been talking about renting a campervan next week and doing the Great Ocean Road together before I fly to New Zealand which would be so amazing!
I am loving that I have a whole week to enjoy Sydney, it’s such a fab city!
No comments:
Post a Comment