Friday 30th December 2011
After a slow start in the morning, we headed to Wicked to book our Great Ocean Road trip, woo hoo! So, we pick the campervan up on Tuesday morning and off we go. A lad in the hostel is also joining us which is great as reduces the cost even more, bonus!
We then headed over to Coogee beach for the afternoon and more sunbathing :-) Coogee was really pretty - yet another lovely view for Ruthy!
I met up with Claire and Rachel (from Cairns) in the evening. We went to Darling Harbour and had a wander round and indulged in a glass of real wine!
The harbour looked so pretty at night and it was great to catch up with the girls. That will be the last time I see them now, which feels very strange and made me think that as of next week I will be saying bye to all my Australia friends :( I haven't managed to see Sofia again, but I know I will be heading over to Sweden for my next holiday!!
Whilst I was out, the girls back at the hostel had been out and bought picnic things for tomorrow - New Years Eve!!!
I have changed my plans slightly with regards to tomorrow nights events. My original plans were to go to Bondi beach where Calvin Harris and Snoop Dog would be playing - sounds amazing I know but I just felt that I couldn't miss the fireworks on the Harbour, who knows if I would ever be able to see them again....?!
So, I managed to sell my ticket (which is a bonus and will help towards my Great Ocean Road trip) and I am heading to Bradfield Park with Jo, Amy, Danielle and Chelle where we plan to set up camp from about 10am and sit and wait for the fireworks - I am very very excited and pleased I changed my plans!
I cannot believe it is New Years Eve tomorrow and that I will be seeing 2012 in sitting at Sydney Harbour - amazing!!
After a slow start in the morning, we headed to Wicked to book our Great Ocean Road trip, woo hoo! So, we pick the campervan up on Tuesday morning and off we go. A lad in the hostel is also joining us which is great as reduces the cost even more, bonus!
We then headed over to Coogee beach for the afternoon and more sunbathing :-) Coogee was really pretty - yet another lovely view for Ruthy!
I met up with Claire and Rachel (from Cairns) in the evening. We went to Darling Harbour and had a wander round and indulged in a glass of real wine!
The harbour looked so pretty at night and it was great to catch up with the girls. That will be the last time I see them now, which feels very strange and made me think that as of next week I will be saying bye to all my Australia friends :( I haven't managed to see Sofia again, but I know I will be heading over to Sweden for my next holiday!!
Whilst I was out, the girls back at the hostel had been out and bought picnic things for tomorrow - New Years Eve!!!
I have changed my plans slightly with regards to tomorrow nights events. My original plans were to go to Bondi beach where Calvin Harris and Snoop Dog would be playing - sounds amazing I know but I just felt that I couldn't miss the fireworks on the Harbour, who knows if I would ever be able to see them again....?!
So, I managed to sell my ticket (which is a bonus and will help towards my Great Ocean Road trip) and I am heading to Bradfield Park with Jo, Amy, Danielle and Chelle where we plan to set up camp from about 10am and sit and wait for the fireworks - I am very very excited and pleased I changed my plans!
I cannot believe it is New Years Eve tomorrow and that I will be seeing 2012 in sitting at Sydney Harbour - amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment