I wake up fairly early and again it feels strange it is Christmas morning….. But thanks to my lovely family and friends I have a selection of little presents and cards to open. Mum had bought me a blow up snowman which was definitely going to be spending the day with us and coming to the beach!
We were picked up at 12noon by the shuttle bus and off we go to Bondi beach! We go grab our free BBQ dinner and stock up on cheap drinks and just lie in the sun. A few DJ’s start playing and by 3pm we are up and dancing our socks off!
After having our fill we go grab some sangria (Christmas treat!) and then head to the beach to sunbathe. The weather has been so amazing today, really hot and perfect to help top the tan up!!
It soon gets to 8pm so we head back and meet up with a few others and go sit in Hyde Park and enjoy our surroundings! There are possums all over Hyde Park, funny little creatures, still getting used to the Oz wildlife!!
When back I skype Mum, Dad and Auntie Joan and then Stephen, Jeni, Ben and Charlie!! It was sooooooo lovely to see them all and wish them Merry Christmas! Slightly jealous that I wasn’t indulging in Mum’s Christmas dinner!!
I have had such a fab Christmas and so happy I have spent it with Jo and Amy. The day has been none stop laughing and with some serious dancing taking place!!
I cannot believe I have spent Christmas Day on Bondi, be hard to top this!
Merry Christmas J
No comments:
Post a Comment